Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions of sale apply to each contract of sale of goods by Dhaliwal Dairies.
- All goods supplied remain property of Dhaliwal Dairies until paid in full.
- Deliveries will be made to customer as per their agreed days.
- Delivery notes will be supplied at time of delivery. If a customer does not receive a delivery note, he must inform Dhaliwal Dairies within 24 hours, otherwise delivery will be deemed to have been made.
- Delivery notes do not need to be signed by the customer in order for Dhaliwal Dairies to prove their delivery has been made. Customers who require signed delivery notes as proof of delivery must request in writing.
- If a delivery has been made in the absence of the customer, then the customer must inform Dhaliwal Dairies within 24 hours of any discrepancies between the amount indicated on the delivery note and the actual amount received. If the customer fails to do this then the quantity charged on the delivery note will be deemed to be correct.
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. If the customer is not happy with the quality of the goods supplied, they must inform Dhaliwal Dairies within 4 hours of delivery. This is in order for Dhaliwal Dairies to be able to arrange to collect the goods.
- Price of the goods shall be the quoted priced from time to tome as previously notified.
- Dhaliwal Dairies reserve the right to increase its prices at any time by giving 7 days written noticed.
- All deliveries made from Sunday to Saturday inclusive will be invoiced for on a Saturday of the same week.
- Unless otherwise notified, it will be deemed that the customer has received the previous week’s invoice by Tuesday of the following week.
- On receipt of the invoice, the customer must inform Dhaliwal Dairies in writing of any discrepancies within 7 days of invoice date, if he fails to do this, it is to be deemed that the invoice value is correct and owed in full to Dhaliwal Dairies.
- Payment terms are 7 days from the date of the invoice, unless prior arrangement has been made for extended credit terms in writing.
Dhaliwal Dairies reserves the right to charge interest and al costs involved in the recovery of overdue amount.
- Any cheques which are provided by the customers and which are not honoured by the relevant bank will lead to the customer incurring a £30 administration fee.
- Any claims against Dhaliwal Dairies cannot be set off against moneys owed to Dhaliwal Dairies without a written agreement.
- Force majeure – Dhaliwal Dairies shall be excused, discharged and released without penalty from performance of the contract to the extent that such performance is so limited, delayed or prevented hereunder.
- Dhaliwal Dairies is entitled to amend its terms and conditions at any time by giving 7 days written notice.